It's time to start my new life when I get home.
Find my own way.
Keep following the path God sends me through.
This is my own life.
Like God's mysterious ways, they might not like it,
but its the way it's supposed to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life in All its Fullness
When I read the Bible for my first time I saw a vision of life in all its fullness. God is both infinitely powerful and intimately personal...
-
"If God is not temporal He cannot do anything...." This is new to me. I have often heard that God exists outside of time. And in o...
-
Thank You Lord for giving me life! especially in Canada.... Reference: YouTube My Utmost for His Highest Oswald Chambers, Nov. 14: "I b...
-
A week ago I read a comment on YouTube that said, "I feel I'm just studying and studying the Word but not doing enough works. What ...
No comments:
Post a Comment