Father,
Thank you for your Word. Thank you that you haven't left us wander aimlessly in the dark hoping that we've figured it out. But that you have provided, preserved, and protected for us your self of relation in the Bible. So that we can know who you are, and who we are, and what it means for us to be reconciled to you. I pray that you grant us wisdom, and humility to hear and to head your word.
I pray this in Christ's name and for his sake.
Amen!
Dr. Voddie Baucham
Monday, 8 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God’s Gift to Believers
The Doctrine of Righteousness Righteousness means rightness or being upright in all things. Paul’s letter to the Roman believers explains Go...
-
"If God is not temporal He cannot do anything...." This is new to me. I have often heard that God exists outside of time. And in o...
-
Innocence lost: the dark side of Akihabara by metropolis.co.jp The crowd in the Ishimaru Soft event space in Akihabara sits anxiously awaiti...
-
No not the Numa Numa song. This is Rob Bell. Are these Nooma videos just a teen fad? I don't get it. The way he talks. The way he dresse...
No comments:
Post a Comment