Wednesday 21 January 2009

Is God First In Your Life?

God will not punish the lost because they do not know the truth (Psalm 107:17). But for the believers and fellow Christians He will make fools of it they proclaim the truth but give false witness (Romans 1:22).
The true believers know the truth. They will look like fools to the people they witness to if they don't practice what they preach (Proverbs 13:20).
Fools will never understand (Proverbs 14:33). But try to put up with them. You will be proven wise! (2 Corinthians 11:19). The ones who seek knowledge will find understanding (Proverbs 15:14).
I used to live doing things careless (Ecclesiastes 2:13). Partying without thinking their were any consequences. It wasn't until that night in the hospital when I was 19 that God grabbed my attention and showed me that everything I do an everything I say has consequences (Proverbs 18:1-24).
Was I willing to risk relying on my own righteousness to save me? (Job 33:26). I was putting God under my foot.

Genesis 15:6 (KJV)
And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Christ—Eternity’s King and Humanity’s Saviour

The Doctrine of God the Son  John’s Gospel compellingly presents Jesus and His redemptive mission on earth. From the opening words of this a...