Monday 1 September 2014

How Parents Can Serve The Lord

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me..." 
 Matt. 25:35-36
 "Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, and whoever receives me, receives not me but him who sent me."
Mark 9:37




A Few More of My Favourites: "See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven." Matt. 18:10.  "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3.  "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4.  "Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God." Mark 10:14.  "You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise." Deuteronomy 6:7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Enemies

The Doctrine of Reconciliation  Jesus offered reconciliation and restoration to Peter, who had denied Him three times. Reconciliation descri...