Sunday 15 March 2020

Freedom and Liberty

Like everyone else, I want to be able to provide for my family, have a prosperous life and security. Freedom is subjective. It depends on experience and everyone has their opinion about it. I trust in God, not the government. I fear God, not people. So freedom is not in the hands of the government in my opinion. And God has put every ruler in place, it wasn't done by themselves. I'm not concerned with freedoms. The government isn't concerned about me. I'm not gonna retaliate and try to bring it down. God put it there and I must be wise.

Can you condemn something evil if God is using it for good?


Underlining truth is this pandemic is one step in global economic collapse and reliance on big brother. No one can move in or out with an app in China. I wouldn't be surprised the west in the future to start copying this in the next pandemic with all the praise Xi gets for controlling this. It's part of the manipulation. People in China already feel very secure and foreigners are praising his work even though they don't fully trust the government. They still put their faith in it and criticize their own governments for not doing enough to CONTROL. Even I catch myself feeling this way. But I don't let it overwhelm me with emotion because fear is what Satan uses to distract you to make wrong decisions based on feeling instead of wisdom. So I'm not concerned about it because it's God's plan. I think this is His plan to have one global system set up for the anti-Christ. We just need the global economy to collapse and maybe another pandemic after this one to really shake things up. But the question is, is this the first step?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Christ—Eternity’s King and Humanity’s Saviour

The Doctrine of God the Son  John’s Gospel compellingly presents Jesus and His redemptive mission on earth. From the opening words of this a...