Thursday 21 July 2011

Wretched Sarcasm

My Comment on Todd Friel on Craig Gross (XXX Church)
Please, Brothers. If we have a disagreement let's not call names or scold each other. This is a problem with our old selves. We must do away with our old selves; the quarrelling, pride and selfishness. We have our problems, so let's reason with each other with respect and love. Be merciful as our Lord!

This is not only for Todd Friel, but for you as well. I know Todd means well and he has a good heart. Maybe he misjudged. Forgive him. If you can't forgive, then how can the Lord forgive you? Matthew 18:33

A Comment from a viewer:
My heart breaks when I listen to Todd and his sarcasm. He has a heart for others to know Christ but it's hard for people to see past his pride. I listened to him a lot in Minnesota but his style eventually wore on people (including me). Todd - I forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resounding and Indisputable Victory over Death

The Doctrine of Resurrection The indisputable fact of Jesus’s resurrection displays glorious proof of God’s sovereignty over all creation. ...