Tuesday 14 November 2017

32nd Birthday

Random but I know today is significant because I just wrote my Red Seal Plumbing exam. And this year marks the end of my plumbing and gasfitting apprenticeship. I got indentured as soon as I got a job in a plumbing company after moving back from Beijing to my home town in Alberta. There is so much that God has accomplished since we started with my $18 an hour wage paying a mortage on a 2 bedroom condo that I co-signed with my parents and just last year moving into a 2 storey 2100 sqft house thanks to my mother-in-law. It has been a long emotiinal struggle but always giving it up to pray. And at times when I couldn't pray, others did. I am thankful to God for putting such loving people in my life. I am also just so grateful for my hard working wife. I mean it. She is the hardest worker in the family. I see it carry on into our daughter. She makes me so proud. Every day.

Thank the Lord for all that He does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Enemies

The Doctrine of Reconciliation  Jesus offered reconciliation and restoration to Peter, who had denied Him three times. Reconciliation descri...