Monday 9 March 2009

A Response to My Rational Response

As you may have noticed my main focus right now has been on the apologetics of the Bible. I have noticed that I have stopped writing encouraging letters but writing more of a defense of faith. I do not have doubts in the Lord at all. He is willing and he is in control. I am studying apologetics so that I know how to defend Christianity and help others to defend their faith when skeptics ask. My mind is cluttered with the 'What,' 'How,' and 'Why' questions that I had come up with in the past and others have brought up. I am trying to answer many questions that Christians have. I know from my own experience that I had a lot of questions that needed answering. But after I found Christ I stopped and began to just listen. The answers are all in the Scripture, and also in experience. I found that a lot of my experiences have a direct link with the Scripture. So now I am trying to help share some answers to these struggling time we have in faith. We should always ask questions. It is not wrong to ask God a question. I found that it's the best way to get to know him is to ask him who he is and for his help. I do not want to get into arguments with Feminists, Homosexuals, or Athesists but to understand them and share with them my experiences. Not to rebuke them how they should live but to share with you from my own experiences living and dining with friends who are not saved in a hope that they may see the difference in me. When I saw the difference in my dad and the joy and peace he had when he found Christ, I wanted that same thing. I wanted Christ in my life. I won't get into my testimony now, so I will leave it at this.
I know how much Christ can change your life. He has changed a whole lot in me and more! It takes a huge commitment and humility to live a holy life. It's not easy but it's very rewarding. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Meaning of Life

The meaning of life is to know God, obey Him, and to make Him known.