Wednesday 5 October 2011

Highlight on XXXChurch

I understand why he gets sarcastic: Christians are not doing anything to reach people with a repentance & believe on Christ alone to save you from hell & give you eternal life gospel. I reach out to strippers I GIVE THEM THE GOSPEL FROM THE KJB! When I was a stripper I wanted the truth but I never had a Christian give it to me, ever! Where's the laborer's? People like Craig Gross need to get saved!
Carlyofyork 4 days ago

XXXChurch is a typical example of what happens when Christians or even "professing" Christians don't understand the big picture. Thanks for you post Carlyofyork!
God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Enemies

The Doctrine of Reconciliation  Jesus offered reconciliation and restoration to Peter, who had denied Him three times. Reconciliation descri...