Thursday 19 February 2009

Israel in a Time of Terror

I'd just like to start this post with a Happy Birthday to baby Jarvinen. Christina and Tuomas gave birth to a healthy 6 lbs, 13 ounce baby boy at 3:44AM today.

My Dream for God's People of Israel:

I have this dream of going to Israel and helping out there. God's people need our help. I'd love to go there some day. It has been a place I'd like to see, but now I have a passion to go there. It would be nice to spend a year there. maybe for a mission trip or study Hebrew. God's people need our help. many of them have received Jesus as their Saviour but many still don't believe the Messiah came to earth in Jesus. This is probably why they are still oppressed by their enemies. Not just over the Palestine, but because God is testing them. Many need emotional support from the terrorist attacks. I want to go do what I can to help. Just the little things matter, buying a lunch at a restaurant. Anything to say, "you're not alone in this world."

We as Christians would not be here if it wasn't for Jesus. I believe that it's our duty to save God's people. We are here to give them the truth. Sure there is danger in Israel with threats of Arab suicide bombers. I am a little afraid to go but it's a risk worth taking to save God's people.

We would never face danger unless we put on our armour and march into battle to save the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Enemies

The Doctrine of Reconciliation  Jesus offered reconciliation and restoration to Peter, who had denied Him three times. Reconciliation descri...