Thursday 25 March 2010

Where Does Fido Go When He Dies?

Who knows the spirit of the sons of men, which goes upward, and the spirit of the animal, which goes down to the earth?

Ecclesiastes 3:21

The animal in the ground, the human up to heaven (we hope). Therefore, that is more of a reason to love your family pet since they won't be spending eternity with you. It may be possible for God to raise them to life in the new earth, but the bible doesn't mention this. It may be possible, but I don't think it's in His will. I remember praying to God about my last pet that died. But the more I learned about God in the Bible the more I laid it to rest in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Enemies

The Doctrine of Reconciliation  Jesus offered reconciliation and restoration to Peter, who had denied Him three times. Reconciliation descri...